The Caravan is located in the heart of the history of Thessaloniki, at an ideal location. Only 2 minutes walk from the nightlife of Thessaloniki, 2 minutes from Aristotelous square and 5 minutes from the seafront and the Port of Thessaloniki. Whether you visit Thessaloniki for business or for vacation, all the main attractions and the city’s places of interest (together with the shopping area) are within only a very few minutes walking distance. One of the main streets of Thessaloniki, Egnatia street, can be seen across the square, without this affecting its quiet corner location. Parking services are provided opposite the Caravan upon request.
How to get here
We will undertake your transfer to the Caravan from anywhere in the area of Thessaloniki (i.e. airport, bus and train terminal,etc). You just have to inform us 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival.
• By bus (#78/#78N*) arrival at the bus stop ”Aristotelous” (cost €2 one way while travelling lasts 35′ and then walk 570 meters for 10 minutes. (Total time 45′).
• With #78N go down in “Antigonidon” stop (12:00-05.30)
• By taxi it costs approximately €20-€25 with travelling time 20′).
From Public road transport 'Macedonia'
• By bus (#8, #12, #31, #45/A/B, #78, #78N) arrival at the bus stop ”Aristotelous” (cost €1.10, travelling time 20′-25′).
• By taxi it costs approximately €10, travelling time 10′-15′.
From the Railway station
• By bus (#10, #11 or #14, #2/A, #17) – arrive at the bus stop ”Antigonidon”(cost €1.10, travilling time 7′).
• By taxi (costs approximately €7).
• By bus with the Public road transport KTEL Chalkidikis & Mediterranean Cosmos: #45A/B – arrival bus stop ”Alcazar” (cost €1.10, travelling time 30′)
• By taxi (costs approximately €10, travelling time 10′-15′).
From/to the Port of Thessaloniki
• Distance on foot: 10′
• By taxi (costs approximately €5)